Process Improvement Tools
Over 150 Word and Excel templates for Standard Work, 5S, FMEA, Value Stream Mapping
and more Lean Management Systems for Lean Kaizen Continuous Process Improvement
Click the folder tabs above to view the four bundles of...
Process improvement templates
Most customers own all 4 of these bundles of Excel templates for process improvement,
Lean Training and Videos
Throughout this web site, you will find lots of helpful lean training and videos
to help you quickly get the most from your process improvement tools.
Tool Selection Matrix
to select the right
Process Improvement template
Tool Selection Matrix
The Tool Selection Matrix is the right tool to select the right tool.
Use Excel's Filter features — to narrow down a long list of tools to quickly identify the few that you should consider for what you need to do next.
Try them for yourself
Or try all 150+ templates, with a money back guarantee
Excel templates to improve and document any type of process
When you drill down from your value stream map
Standard Work excel tools
See more Standard Work videos
Excel templates to map and manage any type of value stream
Use this popular continuous improvement tool to depict and analyze process flows — in ways that make it easy to see the 7 types of waste popularized in the book Learning To See.
get an entire suite of value stream mapping templates,
Download free trial Value Stream Mapping template
Attend a free webinar to learn more
Lean Management templates
to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control
fill in the holes found in the tool kit of many a Black Belt,
non-statistical tools are intended to supplement,
Watch Six Sigma videos
Download free trial lean sigma templates
Decision Making Tools
In October, a whole new suite of Decision Making Tools were added to the Kaizen bundle of templates —
so that you always have the right tool for making different types of decisions.
Decision making tools include...
- Decison Matrix
- Decision PICK Matrix
- Effective Achievable Quadrant Matrix
- To Do List (that includes Effective Achievable analysis)
- Prioritization Matrix (for big decisions)
- Values List
Download the free trial of the Values List template —
to do forced choice paired comparisons
("if you could only have this and not that, which would you choose?")
to generate a prioritized list of what you want
What else is new?
Systems2win is all about continuous improvement.
Returning customers will want to bookmark our What's New page,
and come back often.
Click the folder tabs (above) to see an overview of the 4 bundles of templates for continuous process improvement
Bookmark = TopReasons
Top Three Questions
- Why not let each of our team leaders invent and maintain their own 'simple' tools?
Which is simpler? To give each leader the 'freedom' (burden?) to borrow, steal, or invent their own tools... or to empower your people with professional tools that share a consistent user interface (Excel), consistent support, and consistent online training?
Can we mix and match these tools
with some of our favorites?
- How long will it take to get up and running?
Each user should complete the
Quick Start Training, which takes anywhere between a half hour and half a day —
depending on how well the user already knows Microsoft Excel and foundational tools and methods for continuous process improvement.
Top Ten Reasons
to use Systems2win
for Process Improvement
- Save time and money. How much are you paying your Black Belts to try to re-invent tools that aren't near as nice as these?
- Consistent design for fast learning. Unlike the random Excel templates you download off the Internet, when you learn one Systems2win tool - you know how to use all 150.
- Standardization. Standard work is a major lean principle, right? Why not standardize your tools for standardizing your standard work?
- Easy personalization. It's Excel. You can use everything you know about Excel to make your templates your own.
- Valuable training and videos. Excel training, value stream mapping, topic-specific education, self-paced learning tools... Instantly available anywhere.
- No need for Visio. Once your people learn how to use Excel as a drawing tool, you will realize that there is no need for the extra cost and learning curve of Visio.
- Math. You have all the power of familiar Excel. And we have already done most math for
you — so you simply plug in numbers to quickly answer questions to common lean puzzles.
- Lean Systems.
Not just templates, not just training,
but also Lean Systems that you won't outgrow.
- Support. 1 year free technical support,
and we actually answer the phone.
- Affordable. So maybe you can afford a site license to empower every team member —
not just the already-over-worked few
that "have a license for that".
Excel templates and more process improvement tools
to save time, do it right, and do it consistently
How can we see them?
Have a few quick questions?
See Customer List
There's nothing more important than supporting our customers.
Try us and find out for yourself why we've had so many delighted loyal customers coming back for so many years.
Welcome to Systems2win — where our mission is to help you continuously improve your tools for continuous improvement