allow you to simply click a button to Import Old State Comparison Data
to compare side-by-side answers to the question:
"How much better is our new proposed state
vs. the way we've been doing things?"
Things to notice
- It does error checking
to make sure that the imported data is a valid comparison
- The ∆ Delta Change formulas are directionally correct:
- Black is good
- Red is bad
- Grey requires human judgment to determine whether an up or down change is good or bad
- You have the option of either entering manual comparison data and/or importing from another worksheet with the click of a button
- When you click on any row or column heading (in any Systems2win template) pop-up help will appear
Your Systems2win templates are designed to make it truly easy for you to:
- Start out by making a simple flowchart drawing
and then, when you're ready...
- Enter data to easily analyze the effects of proposed changes
How to use your
Import Old State Comparison button
- Make sure that the other sheet is displaying the Scenario that you want to import, and its data has been recalculated
- Click the 'Import Old State Comparison Data' button
(in the Systems2win menu in the Excel Ribbon bar)
it is so convenient to use Excel's Freeze Panes feature,
that allows you to easily position your new and old state data
right beside each other for easy comparison.
If you don't yet own your Systems2win templates,
why not order now?
and you can empower every team member