Excel Pareto Chart template
to create a pareto diagram for pareto analysis
Use the Pareto template to identify the 20% of problems causing 80% of your headaches —
so you know where to focus your continuous improvement efforts.
Pareto Chart in Excel
also known as a pareto graph
Sample Pareto Chart example
Pareto Chart template
This professionally developed and supported Excel template
is packed with useful features that you won't find in most Pareto diagrams:
- Choose horizontal or vertical data
- Just add more rows or columns for an unlimited number of categories
If you have a large number of categories,
it correctly groups all remaining categories in the final bar labeled "Other"
- Easily click the Copy Chart button - to copy a picture of your chart to the clipboard
where it can then be easily pasted to ANY other type of document (such as Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Easily copy a Pareto graph sheet to ANY other Systems2win template
using the Systems2win Copy Sheet utility, that overcomes the many bugs in Excel's standard way of copying sheets
- You can optionally link to your source data
so your chart instantly changes every time that your data changes
And you have all of the other standard features that are common to every Systems2win Excel template:
- All of the familiarity of Microsoft Excel
- Helpful online training and videos
- Free technical support
- You can personalize any Systems2win template — in many ways that are automatically found and transferred every time that you upgrade your templates. (Learn more)
- Click a button to switch between languages (such as Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and French). Learn more.)
Bookmark = Training
Excel Pareto Chart
Make sure your sound is on
What is a Pareto Chart?
Use a Pareto graph to quickly and visually identify the things (usually problems) that occur most frequently.
The "Pareto Principle" is that 80% of your resources are spent on 20% of your problems.
So your goal is to go resolve those problems first.
Click the button to create your chart, and then go focus your attention on the problems that have the tallest bars on the chart at the front of your pareto distribution.
Pareto Diagram — Pareto Chart in Excel
The right Six Sigma tools
This Pareto chart template comes bundled with
and why not empower every team member